5 grazelander horses
6 Lunar mounts
One so-called unrideable horse (in top riding condition)
Her usual, everyday mount Pagliacci (a trained war-horse counts as an everyday mount)
And the Goldeneye Stallion Warhorse, Cavalleria.
Many of these horses are held in common with her noble followers, by virtue of Serala’s generosity.
Serala is a member of the White Hazel Clan of the Windstone Tribe.
Also adopted into the Blue Tree clan, of the Colymar tribe
Giland (1542 – ) Tribe Shaman. He appears to have plans for Serala, mostly around her returning to the plains to mate with someone of good pedigree and produce fine younglings for the good of the tribe. Serala has other plans.
Mireena (1555 – 1617) Trader. Died two years after the lost of most of her family, having lost the will to go on. What Giland made of being not worthy of going on for remains unrecorded.
Khazdan (1561 – 1615) Warrior. Died in the Grazelander campaign against the Lunars.
Raecha (1562 – 1592) Herder. Died well at the Battle of Grizzly Peak, killed by Lunar spirits, along with her older sister.
Loric (1576 – 1615) Healer. Died in the Grazelander campaign against the Lunars, trying to reach his wounded wife. This act of selfless bravery resulted in his adolescent children being orphaned. Priorities, right?
Gillae (1580 – 1615) Warrior. Died gloriously in the Grazelander campaign against the Lunars.
Enders (1600 – ) Warrior. Leader of the White Hazel Clan
? Raecha’s older sister
Endars and Serala were taken in by their maternal family when everyone bar Grandfather Shaman, who had no intention of dealing with teenagers, were killed.
Finarvi (1604 – ) Redsmith. Technically cousin to Serala, they were always close, but when Enders and Serala moved in with Finarvi’s family, the trio drew close, particularly Finarvi and Serala. Yin and Yang, Finarvi is one of the few people who can get away with teasing Serala and making her laugh. He holds a special place in her heart; and takes advantage of the fact mercilessly.
Logs and Babble
The following logs are sorted chronologically by year and season. These predominantly emerge from text-based role-play.
1626 Sea Season
- Hot Tubbing1626, Sea Season, Godday: Serala and Varanis enjoy the baths at House Saiciae.
- Riding Lessons1626, Sea Season, Fertility Week. Varanis asks Serala for riding lessons.
- Making Peace1626, Sea Season, Movement Week. Serala and Varanis finally have it out.
- You don’t have to do it alone1626, Sea Season, Movement Week. Serala points out that Varanis can rely on others.
1626 Fire Season
- Uzko Aftermath1626, Fire Season, Stasis Week, Windsday: In the aftermath of fighting Drazn’k, Varanis checks in with everyone.
- Making SenseSerala and Finarvi somehow manage to talk some sense into Varanis. Not much, but some. (1626, Fire Season, Movement Week, Freezeday, early afternoon)
1626 Earth Season
1626 Dark Season
1626 Storm Season
1626 Sacred Time
1627 Sea Season
- Goodbye, Golden Hawk1627, Sea Season, Disorder Week, Freezeday. Varanis and Serala discuss the Vingan’s new mission.
- Letters BeginVaranis has two letters. One is ordinary news from Venlar. The other is from Irillo, who is in Glamour, of all places. Serala reacts to the image of Glamour as if she were still slightly Sanra.